Sunday, February 28, 2010

Christmas in February....

I haven't blogged in quite a while, but wanted to share some pictures from Christmas.

Anna had her first TAVACI performance.

I made my marshmallow snowmen for Ian's and Anna's classes and for a cookie exchange at work.

Here is the recipe. I put mine on sticks so they are like lollipops.

I buy these from a local chocolate maker every year for the kids' classes.

This was a new recipe that I tried this year. DeFrosty the Snowman.... Here is the recipe.

The kids made their traditional gingerbread houses.

Our Nativity scene.


Some of my Santa collection.


My favorite collection....brush trees! I try to make a few more every year.

Paper Mache Santas
I love this "Merry Christmas" sampler that I found at a garage sale a few years ago.
Another garage sale find!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas decorations! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete